Sunday 24 June 2012

Updated Tweezerman eyelash curlers

Hia Ladies, so today I'm here with a quick review on these Tweezerman eyelash curlers. I bought the Deluxe eyelash curlers in Boots. I'm sorry I don't remember how much they were exactly but they weren't cheap anyway. I had high hopes for these as they were pricey.

But sadly these just do nothing for my eyelashes, I know it could be just my eyelashes because there short and straight but these just dont to anything for me they curl them but after a few minutes the curl just disappears and I am left with straight eyelashes like I began with but I honestly think its just my eyelashes and I just thought I would share my experience so that anyone with short lashes like me doesnt waste their money on these because unless you have long lashes these dont do anything for you lashes. I used these on my friend was has long lashes and they gave her the most beautiful curl which last well but on me they curl for all of two seconds. (Oh how I wish I had long beautiful lashes)

Another thing I noticed with these is that they pinch me, and I have tried being gentle as I can with them but I always end up pinching myself due to me always having to try to get right up to the root as close as possible so that I get the best curl possible but as I said about the curl on my friend they didnt pinch her even when she used them herself. Also they open wide enough for me. I'd like an eyelash curler that would open a but more so that I can see clearly whether I am getting each lash in but with these they don't open wide enough for me to clearly see if I am getting my tiny lashes in. I am just not a big fan of these because of my pathetic lashes and I will be doing alot of review reading on other brand eyelash curlers before I buy again so that I get the best ones for short lashes. Sorry for those who have these and love them, they just werent for me! But I wouldnt not reccommend them as they are sturdy and good quaility the only people I wouldnt reccommend them too is those with short lashes obviously.

Whats your favourite eyelash curler? Please let me know! Thanks for reading!

Lots of love,
                    Martina xx

7 comments:

  1. The Shu-umera ones are supposed to be amazing, I however use bog standard primark ones, and they work fine & come with spare pads too for £1! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I had the primark ones too. I lost them but they were grand :) Ive heard good things about the Shu-umera ones. Specially for people with crap lashes like me haha x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for this review. I have always had really good experience with Tweezerman products but I haven't tried the eyelash curler.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too I love their tweezers! I'm not blaming it totally on them though because my eyelashes are pathetic so maybe thats why they arent working for me x

      Delete
  3. I never understood how some eyelash curlers can be different, especially the ones that cost a million zillion euros! I use a cheapo superdrugs own and they do me grand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With me I had an old No7 one and it had a thin head and it curled my short lashes amazingly. But I think the Tweezerman one is good but for me because my lashes are so short I need one that can get right up to the end of them and the Tweezerman one just doesnt do that for me. I am going to go in and see if I can get another no7 one x

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete