Friday 22 March 2013

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation Review

Last week I decided to try the Rimmel True Match Perfection Foundation because Tanya Burr Recommended it in her last video. She applied it on camera and I liked how it covered her few blemishes and when I went online and searched the shade range I was delighted to see they had a very light shade called Light Porcelain. As I am super pale I struggle a lot in finding a shade to match me. So down below is my thoughts on this Foundation. I hope it's helpful :)

Colour range:
I would say it had a fair colour range, that was suit pale to darker skins.

Is it easy to apply?
Yes I would say this is an easy foundation to apply. I have used many different brushes and it applied fine with each one.

Coverage:
I would say that this a medium coverage foundation, you would need a concealer if you had any blemishes to hide.

How does the foundation wear throughout the day?
I have to say this foundation is certainly not a long lasting foundation, I got four good hours wear out of this foundation. After the fourth hour I noticed that it does fade away from around the mouth and nose. I had set it with a powder and I have dry skin.

Does it transfer?
Yes if I touched my face it would leave a finger mark or it would slide off and I did use a primer underneath along with a powder over top. It also transferred onto my clothing.

Does it have a scent?
Yes this foundation does have a perfume scent and its strong when it's been applied but it goes away once it has been applied. It's not an unpleasant smell but for those who are sensitive to fragranced products I would suggest to stay away from this foundation.

What does it look like on the skin?
For me having dry skin I didn't notice this clinging to dry patches but it left my pores very noticeable. It has a semi matt finish. So it leaves your skin looking sort of with a JLO glow. However I wouldn't recommend this to those with oily skin as it wouldn't last at all. Also the I got the palest shade and it was very pinked toned.

Would I recommend this foundation:
I wouldn't recommend it, but in saying that I would say give it a try if you have the money. After all just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it wouldn't look amazing on you.

Thanks for reading! I love reading and replying to your comments so feel free to leave me some!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment