Monday 7 October 2013

Simple Skincare Review

I have been trying out some Simple product the last month and I have to say I'm impressed. People were always recommending I try them because I have sensitive skin and their products eliminate anything that will irritate your skin. Down below I have giving my thoughts on each product.

Firstly I picked up the Simple kind to skin refreshing facial wash gel. It is a clear gel and has a slight tea tree scent to it but is bearly noticeable. A little of this goes a long way. It lathers really well for a soap free product and it doesn't burn my eyes or irritate my skin. It left my skin feeling super clean and soft as a babies bottom. It wasn't drying at all. I highly recommend this if you have sensitive skin. It only costs €4.99, what a bargain!
 
 

The second product I picked up was the Simple kind to skin replenishing rich moisturiser (wow what a mouthful). This is a white cream that's not too thick it resembles the texture of E45 face cream. I really enjoyed this moisturiser. It left my skin hydrated all day and it gives a lovely healthy glow to bare skin. I also love this under my makeup as I have used Oilatum for a long time but I found that later in the day it was making my foundation look oily but with this that doesn't happen. It left my skin feeling baby soft. It doesn't have a scent and did not irritate my skin. I bought this at Boots for €4.89.

 The last product I picked up was the Simple Repair Anti-Wrinkle eye cream. I don't have wrinkles yet but I do have some really annoying fine lines from lack of sleep. So I thought I would get the Anti-Wrinkle eye cream to try prevent more. However they do have a normal eye cream and they also have a soothing eye roll on. This eye cream however has a light cream coloured cream. It hydrates under the eyes really well. As for my fine lines I have noticed no difference but then again I have only being using it for a month. I find my concealer applies better with this underneath. Overall I really like this eye cream. It hydrates well and that all I want it to do. As well as having sensitive skin I have sensitive eyes and a lot of eye creams sting my eyes or make my eyes water, this did not do that. A little goes along way so you will get your moneys worth from one tube. I bought this for €12.29 at Boots.

Over all I would recommend you try Simple out. They have a wide range of skincare products for all ages. I for sure will be trying more of their products.

Thanks for reading :) xx

No comments:

Post a Comment