Friday 30 March 2012

Real Techniques stippling brush review


 Real Techniques Stippling brush

What it claims to do:

On the box it says: My dual-fiber stippling brush is the trade secret for creating airbrushed, high definition results with all types of makeup. Looks pixel perfect in even harsh light. Ultra plush taklon bristles.


My thoughts:

My first impression of this brush when I opened it was how pretty it was and how light and sturdy it is. The taklon bristles were so soft and the bristles are dense. I love the way it can stand up on its own, it looks lovely standing up on my dressing table. When I first used this brush for the first time I really wanted to test it. So I used my Estee Lauder double wear foundation. This foundation is tough on brushes it sticks to the bristles and is so hard to wash out of my M.A.C 187. But with the Real Techniques stippling brush it applied like a dream it was quick and effortless. My only wish was that the brush was a little bigger for larger areas but other than that Ive no complaints. I am now in love with this brush and I don't know how I lived without it. Before this I used my M.A.C 187 but I hated using it for foundation as it sheds so bad, the Real Techniques hasn't shed on me yet but the M.A.C 187 sheds like crazy. I will a review on that brush if you want more information on it. But at for the Real techniques stippling brush I am in love and I recommend it to everyone.


Some more pictures:







Thank you for taking the time to read my review. Have a great weekend xox

2 comments:

  1. really like your blog, would you like to follow each other? www.thesillyfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete