Wednesday 9 May 2012

Maxfactor Xperience Foundation.

What the product claims to do:


This foundation claims to give luxurious coverage with a weightless feel. Suitable for sensitive skin. Won't clog pores. Oil free.


My thoughts:


I have to say I'm not a huge fan of maxfactor products I used to wear the Maxfactor Panstick for years when I was a teenager because it was cheap, didnt break me out and it was creamy and didnt stick to my dry patches. But over time I figured out that they panstick was actually drying my skin out. So thats why I was a bit weary of trying this foundation. But what made me give it a chance was the colour. Its the first foundation that I have ever found to be almost the same shade as my pale skin. Ive tried loads of companies including M.A.C I couldnt find a foundation pale enough for me not even the NW15 or the NC15. This however actually is only a tad bit dark for me it's slightly pink toned and I prefer a more neutral toned foundation. So going back to the subject. I love this foundation. It have medium to buildable coverage, it covers my redness but my spots still show through a bit but I just apply some concealer and it makes my skin look so flawless. It feel a bit odd on the skin because as it stays true to being weighless. It feels like their isnt anything on your face. Also its long wearing, doesnt stick to my dry patches. I have combination skin, I have dry cheeks, forhead, chin but my t-zone tends to get oily. I didnt notice any shine at the end of the day, but maybe that was because I powdered. I would reccommend this for all skin types. Its amazing and I think you would love it too. I wouldn't recommend this foundation if you do not like pink toned foundations or you have yellow toned skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment