Friday 3 August 2012

Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades Review

Hia Ladies so I wanted to share with you something that I have been obsessed with for almost a year. Its the Collection 2000 Shimmer Shades in Way To Glow. I picked this up in my local Boots months back. I didn't have high hopes for it being that it was so cheap but everything was on 3 for 2 so I bought it, & I'm so glad I did. This has become an everyday necessity for me, I just cant be without it!


Shade: Way To Glow


These pictures really don't show the true beauty of this product! This can be used as a highlighter or a blush. I use this just as a highlighter! I take a little bit of the creamy shade on my Real Techniques contour brush and apply it to my cheek bones, down my nose and a little on the chin because I am so pale it just looks beautiful on the skin. If I'm looking for a warmer glow I just swirl my brush around all shades and apply it to my cheeks and it give me a beautiful warm glow. I think this product is amazing and it goes a long way. I have been using the same one of I bought almost a year ago and I have only now started to hit pan. I will for certain be repurchasing this and I recommend you all give it a try!

Thank you for reading I appreciate it!
 Take care, Martina xxx


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I'm a big fan of their concealer. It's fab. Great post Hun. Glad to see you blogging a bit more ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a million hun I shall be blogging a lot more now! I really enjoy it and getting to know you all xxx

      Delete